When you remove a device from your Bubble, your Bubble will no longer recognize network requests from the device.
Before removing a device from your Bubble, disconnect the device from your Bubble first. If you remove a device without disconnecting it, the device will not have Internet access until it is disconnected.
To remove a device from your Bubble:
- Login to https://getbubblenow.com
- Click or tap the "Connect to Bubble" button
- If you do not see this button, click or tap on the "Bubbles" icon to view your Bubble
- You should now be logged in to your Bubble and viewing your devices.
- Note: if you launched your Bubble with Synchronize Accounts disabled, you will now need to login to your Node Account on your Bubble.
- In the Devices list, click the trash icon on the far right end of the row for the device.