If you have stopped a Bubble, you can restore it from its most recent backup.
To restore a stopped Bubble:
- Login to https://getbubblenow.com
- If you do not see your Bubble, click or tap the "Bubbles" icon
- In the "Restore" section, click or tap the "Restore" button
- If you would like to customize your restored Bubble, for example to change its geographic location, check the "Customize Launch Options" checkbox and choose your customization options.
- Your Bubble will launch in restore mode. This will take about 10 minutes.
- Then the progress meter reaches 100% a "Connect" button will appear. Press it.
- You'll see a Restore Bubble screen. Upload your restore key file and press the "Restore" button.
Your Bubble is now restored to its most recent backup.