There is not (yet) a native Bubble app for Linux.
Connecting to your Bubble is a bit more complicated, but does not require any specialized Linux expertise.
To connect a Linux system to your Bubble:
- Using your Linux system, login to your account on https://getbubblenow.com
- Click or tap the "Connect to Bubble" button
- If you do not see this button, click or tap on the "Bubbles" icon to view your Bubble
- You should now be logged in to your Bubble and viewing your devices.
- Note: if you launched your Bubble with Synchronize Accounts disabled, you will now need to login to your Node Account on your Bubble.
- In the "Add Device" section, enter a name for your Linux system and select "Linux" in the "Type" drop-down box.
- Click the "Add" button to add your Linux device.
- An overlay should appear with the button "Download vpn.conf file"
- Click the button and save the VPN configuration file to your Linux computer.
- At the bottom of the screen in the "Download Certificate" section.
- Click the "Linux" icon to download your Bubble Certificate. Save this file to your Linux computer.
Now that you have told your Bubble about the Linux system and downloaded the appropriate files, you can install the files and configure your Linux system.
- On your Linux system, Install your Bubble Certificate.
- If you're using Firefox, you must separately Install your Bubble Certificate in Firefox.
- Install and configure WireGuard for your Linux system.
- Congratulations! Your Linux system is now connected to your Bubble.