To login to your Bubble via SSH:
- You'll need an RSA key. If you don't have an RSA key, create one:
ssh-keygen -t rsa
- Sign in to your Bubble's web interface
- Click or tap "My Account"
- Click or tap "Manage SSH Keys"
- Copy your RSA public key to your computer's clipboard
For example, on Mac OS X or Linux, run this command and then copy the entire output:
- On the "Add SSH Key" form, paste your RSA public key in the "Public Key" text box
- Click or tap the "Add SSH Key" button to add the key
- Log in to your Bubble:
ssh root@your-bubble-hostname"your-bubble-hostname" is the same as what is in your web browser's address bar, everything after the
https://and before the next
Note: it may take your Bubble up to 20 seconds to install your new key. If your connection is refused, wait 20 seconds and try again.
If you have any difficulties connecting to your Bubble, please contact support and we will be happy to assist you.